Windows Password Killer Professional provides you an easy and safe way to regain access to your computer when you locked out of computer. It allows you to burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive to remove lost Windows administrator and user password in less than 5 minutes. No need to reinstall computer or call in PC experts when you forgot password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT and Windows Server 2008/2003/2000.
1. 100% recovery rate.
2. Remove forgotten Windows administrator and user passwords
3. Change forgotten passwords for Windows 7/Vista/NT
4. Reset lost passwords for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000
5. Support to burn a bootable CD/DVD to remove lost passwords
6. Support to burn a USB flash drive to reset lost passwords
7. Safe enough, no computer data White be lost after Windows password recovery
8. Instant to reset lost Windows passwords, regardless of their length and complexity
9. Very easy to use (3 steps only), with intuitive and user-friendly interface.
10. Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT and Windows Server 2008/2003/2000
11. Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
12. Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives
13. 100% money back guarantee
Windows Password Killer Professional is a free trial software application from the Password Managers subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Windows Password Killer Professional (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 40.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1155 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.